View Single Post
mlov420
Old 05-15-2018 , 13:49   Re: [CSGO/CSS?] Upgraded & Fixed VIP System - On Database With Perks

Thank you for this plugin. It works really well from the bit of testing I've done. This is one of the better VIP plugins out there in my opinion.

One thing that would be great in this plugin is better functionality alongside Zeph's Store plugin. That plugin is used by just about every community. This plugin does work fine with Zeph's store in terms of not causing errors, but it does have a few quarks that it'd be awesome to see addressed.

For example, if you have a chat [tag] equipped in both the Store and this plugin, it will show both plugins tags and often be too long where the players name gets cut out of chat. It also will show one of the team color dots in chat for each tag.

I know this plugin wasn't designed with Zeph's store in mind but they use the same chat processor (SCP) and maybe you could make a cvar in your plugin that, if enabled and player has a tag selected, will override Zeph store's chat tags so that only the custom one appears. Then if say a player unequips the custom tag they have in your plugin, their tag in Zeph's store would be re-enabled.

Of course this is just an idea, your plugin is great as is and doesn't seem to have any issues. Thanks for making it available to everyone.