View Single Post
coolzie
Old 03-14-2018 , 11:53   Re: [Paid-REQ] A-Only until 5 CT (for CSS)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacci View Post
Oh, actually I had not. I just tried it, it works, however it allows B plant if CT > 4 or if CT = 4 and T <= CT. Meaning it allows plant with 4 CT if there are 4 or less T. While that makes sense, I don't want that, I think that'll confuse people, the rule should simply be that CT team needs 5 or more players. But thank you, hopefully arne1288 can save some time working from that plugin's source.

edit: I managed to edit and compile that plugin so that it is 4 or less CT only, ignoring Ts. However I don't actually understand the coding, so I have no idea if it will take into account rage quits/late spawns. It looks like it checks current players, so rage quits will prevent a B plant. I'll try to test that tonight when people join my server.

Some small issues I've noticed so far:
1. Bots just run around in circles inside B since they can't plant.
  • Option 1: if possible make bots go A-Only
  • Option 2: have the plugin ignore bots, allowing them to plant B so they don't slow down the game
  • Option 3: simply disable plugin while bots are playing
2. Ts can plant B immediately after the round ends (they don't win the round, but they get GameMe points).

3. B closed message spams every 15 seconds rather than just at the beginning of the round and after attempting to plant B.

4. The player simply cannot plant B
  • I think a minor punishment like dropping the bomb or a zero dmg slap would be more clear to the violator.

Last edited by coolzie; 03-14-2018 at 16:45.