View Single Post
wribit
Old 03-29-2015 , 15:23   Re: [INS] SpecDetails
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltgenkd View Post
Nice plugin thanks. 2 problems, the panel always shows Kills:0 and Deaths:0, no matter who I am spectating. Kills and deaths do not accumulate for anyone. 2.- When I am in spectate and the round restarts, the panel does not show. I have to join a team then go back to spectate. Not sure if that is the intended use or not but, can you add a check at round start to see if client is already in spectator?

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback! As for the panel not accumulating, I've not had that problem before. Could you let me know if you were a spectator (in the spectator team) or if you were in game, and dead?

The plugin was intended for players in game to be able to see information about people they are spectating when they die. It would be nice though, I agree, for it to also work for spectators that are in the spectating team. I will work on this, and the panel issue right away.

[IMG]http://s1.************/hxzfirnu3/donate.gif[/IMG]

Thank you in advance for your generosity!
wribit