View Single Post
phoenix0001
Old 07-18-2021 , 00:10   Re: [NMRiH] Better Tools (Extends zippo, extinguisher, barricades)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDysphie View Post
Thanks for the video! Here's a few notes:

- The barricade boards aren't actually marked as "wood" by the game, so the plugin has no way of knowing they're flammable. I might expand the definition to include specific models but there's no real solution to this. Some items will look like wood, but not actually be wood.

- The NPCs you tried to ignite aren't actually NPCs, they're just props with idle sequences attached to them. Are you able to ignite zombies?

- The molotov particle position is inaccurate at times. That means the actual fire entity (invisible) is a few feet away from the particle. Aiming the extinguisher at the particle doesn't extinguish the fire, aiming at the fire entity does. I might change this so it also works the other way around, because it's confusing.

- The player not igniting might be caused by mp_friendlyfire being 0 or the player not being infected

- The barricades seemed to be working as intended until they were shot. You cannot recover barricades that have been damaged

zippo
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=319626

Everything is normal with this lighter, everything can be ignited.
Why don't you keep using this lighter?

I come from China, my English is poor

Last edited by phoenix0001; 07-18-2021 at 00:15.