View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2010 , 14:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafata View Post
And i think all tables are created successful .
Im glad im making some progress at least .
And now what ? Plugin is in the plugins folder. How can i make it start collecting data and working ?

P.S.
Im not sure that i have done the first step in the Quick Installation guide of the plugin which is :
1.Prepare your MySQL database to accept connections from your web site and game server.
And i don't know how
From the looks of it, you've managed to install the tables to the DB, which means you have the webstats running. Your DB accepts connections from your web server. You also have to allow connections from the game server. Once you have that done and your stats plugin is configured properly, your plugin will work. You will then receive no error messages to your game logs (from stats plugin).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
if I am correct stats will work in game.. is this true?
didnt find out yet how to do it that people can look from outside..
Not sure what you mean, but you can have a working stats in the game without having the web stats. People can check out their stats typing "rank" or navigating through the "rankmenu" while playing at your server.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.