View Single Post
MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2011 , 20:12   Re: Zombie Plague 5.0 Beta 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XINLEI View Post
-the configs and the settings are much more harder to add, because now you have to modify the sma file directly
Not sure what you mean, you can still edit settings in zombieplague.ini. And there is also an API that ZP subplugins can now use to add their custom settings to that file too.
Quote:
-Some Cvars does not work with the money ini file, one of them is the random_weapons Cvars. dunno if it's intended or not. i suggest put those ini files into one.
Random weapons are part of the buy menu module right now. Maybe I should move those to a separate plugin.
Quote:
-In the zp4.3 for example you have a mp5 fully loaded(i'm reffering to have 30/120 ammo) and then you buy a g3sg1 or gets infected. then you drop your mp5 fully loaded that can be used for someone in trouble
This should work on this version too. The feature is handled by zp50_weapon_drop_strip.amxx, see if it's enabled on the plugin ini files.
Quote:
-In deathmatch the infect effect at the spawn appears on the default T spawn, but no zombie is there. it spawns in another side without the effect.
Thanks for reporting! I'll be fixing this on the next beta.