View Single Post
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 07-20-2016 , 22:10   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Identity Fix for 5+ Survivors
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jking View Post
hmm I'm using pans, have been for some time, works "ok" but not perfect, annoying thing was you'd try and pick up second wep and first would drop, then you'd have to switch to another item then back and then the 2nd wep would "stick". I'll try yours..

update: using MM's version, along with this, confirmed working with no discernible issues so far.
yah thats cuz i'm awesome lol, jp...but nah my version adds alot more to be favored over pans version, I actually started coding right when like you said, you were having issues with his so i got pissed, knew he wasn't coming back anytime soon and decided to learn how to code sourcepawn, and let me tell you something, pan did a great thing with Multiple Equipment, but his code is hard as hell to read, i've gotten used to it now, but to start out learning on it, was a pain...the Sourcemod Wiki and API have helped immensely but Ludastar has been helping me out alot coding wise, learning new things...he gets alot of props and credits from me on helping with Multiple Equipment as well...