View Single Post
minimoney1
SourceMod Donor
Old 04-10-2013 , 15:26   Re: looking for talented server admin
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogata View Post
Sky wants to talk shit so lets let somethings flow here Sky 1 will approch you to get his servers setup and will he will help you setup this and that and hey he will also develop some mods for you. you hold up your end and full fills nothing on his end the kid is all about him self and yes i use the word kid because he act's like a child i was warned about him from 3 other community leaders i still gave him a chance word of warning never use sky for anything ever.

now on to the crunchservers.com issue yes the cosmetics are not finished mo is finishing them as i type but the entire back end is finished full auto support system client panel's etc we did not setup a gsp back when me and sky were working together it was purely servers and we ran a diffrent model back then based on pinion and as result's go they were great our l4d2 servers were amazing our 159 MVM servers filled every day. but back on to sky oh yeah never could get his server to last more than 5 minutes.

thanks for reply sky
I see that you're avoiding his argument. Are you saying that you have actually scammed multiple people when you ran your old hosting service? I don't also see why you're trying to insult Skyy and his abilities instead of defending yourself against his arguments. I would also like to add on that this thread is a generally useless thread. Quality admins will almost never be gotten by posting in a thread like this. The known members and developers will probably either already own their own community, are a part of another one, or just totally do not want to be associated with anything of that sort. And let's say I'm really interested in your community... well, by reading Skyy's post, I've become discouraged completely of you and your community. I'm not trying to bash this thread or insult you; I'm just trying to give you some tips if you're looking to have a successful community (which I assume you don't, referring back to Skyy's post).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rp.KryptoNite View Post
For some reason his Plugin never worked for me ,
@credits were added
im not stealing any plugins dude its my THING

Last edited by minimoney1; 04-10-2013 at 15:26.