View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2010 , 11:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmagicboyx View Post
i launch my server with scrds.exe so when i put my ip in datebase the scrds stuck on
Starting Dedicated Server...

what is not understandable?
THAT I understand. But still, I do not understand how can I help you to solve your problem by fixing anything in the plugin this thread is for. Are you saying that running the server without this plugin your server runs fine, and with the plugin your server hangs like you said it does?

That garena site looks like a web site that is for gaming competitors (clans etc). I have no knowledge of that site, nor do I want to get to know it better. If you want help, you have to write a short summary from system specs you hold.

Do you...
  1. have a Left 4 Dead (1 or 2) server that you can modify = add plugins?
  2. have a MySQL server and in it a database that you can modify = full access? Can you connect to the database remotely = from the game server?
You do not need a site for webstats. Your plugin and stats will work without it, but it is easier to browse the stats with the webstats.

Sorry for being so blunt.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.