View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2022 , 06:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.95, 8-25-2022)
Reply With Quote #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpannerV2 View Post
im getting this same issue as well (L4D2) i did have tank helper installed but now removed it as i thought that might conflict but still issue is present. Maybe i may be missing it but where exactly is the list located at or is it the mutant_tanks.cfg in the data folder?

I also tested changing the base health of the tanks to 10000 and it works so just the the comment above, the plugin is installed and working partially. The plugin was a fresh install so no duplicates should be present.
If the core plugin is failing to load, you might be missing one of the dependencies. What version of SM are you running and did you follow the folder structure shown in the package? it should be a simple drag-and-drop procedure.

You can also try recompiling the plugins yourself. I provided instructions for that in the main post and README file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
For some reason this plugin is causing me to have changelevel crashes. Went away as soon as I disabled it. Is it because I also have this running: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=332272

Otherwise I have no idea why as it only shows an Alarm Clock error and doesn't give me any debug info in Accelerator...
This plugin doesn't do anything on map changes except resetting variables and making sure all non-player entities spawned by the plugin are properly removed. Have you tried testing for crashes with the other plugin disabled while this one is running?

I don't see anything in the recent game update that would suddenly cause this plugin to trigger crashes.