View Single Post
WATCH_D0GS UNITED
Old 03-17-2024 , 19:43   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
I don’t know why your first account got banned but i am pretty sure it was reasonable. Again, what does that thread has to do with this topic? You are always arguing and derailing off-topic trying to make a point at all cost. This community will never charge users, i’ve been here for long enough to know it. That isn’t an option and you would know if you tried to read the forum rules and objectives.

There are several people here with 0 programming background that manage to learn some cool stuff. If you don’t like it this way feel free to respect whoever banned your first account and don’t come back to this forum. But don’t come here demanding the forum to change it’s community essence just because you don’t like to report spambots.
You should be ashamed to return to this topic.

Anyone who read our previous post has already seen that you confuse people and continue to confuse them by saying that charging a fee to open a account in the forum means blocking access to files and pages.

Anyone can see the amount of time you make us waste due to your own problems.

And about our account, you hate our presence in the forum.

But don't worry, We will be here forever.