View Single Post
XSlayer
Old 07-26-2022 , 15:41   Re: Can I store information in player entity?
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
I hear where he's coming from and usually push the same mindset, more efficient is always better. But we're talking about setting some attribute/value to an iuser field, which would take a large number of executions back to back to make engine provide a noticeable difference. Not worthy of a statement like "nope, engine>>>>>fakemeta"
is not just iuser, if u compare all the natives, u will notice that engine is better than fakemeta in everyone, now imagine if u make a plugin full o fakemeta natives and other with engine, fakemeta will use 2-4 times of memory than engine, now imagine the plugins run in a server with 8-16 players, everyone and everybody will run the plugin, and wich is better to run? the engine of course

as I said, I no longer have anything to prove, the arguments are on the table, if someone does not want to bother to read and compare it is not my problem, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the PC, because the engine of the game will remain the same and its ability

and i didnt just say "nope, engine>>>>>fakemeta", i give valid arguments, facts and statistics of why

Last edited by XSlayer; 07-26-2022 at 15:52.