View Single Post
Grey Echo
Old 03-08-2022 , 09:04   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Deathmatch (v0.1.2, 2021-01-09)
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajibu View Post
I will try to find a solution for it when I have time.

Btw, the plugins I added along with your plugin is this one:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1507277

To set custom health for the Zombies every respawn.
I felt like 100 HP for zombies it's too low...
The only downside for this plugin is you cannot set Zombies and Survivors custom health, only for one team only.
I think It will be awesome if you can add this plugin to your zombie plugin, and add the option to set custom health for both teams.

And I added this Deathmatch plugin as well:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246405

because Maxximou5's Deathmatch plugin cannot disable given weapons to Terrorists, therefore zombies holding guns and shooting at you.
But with this DeathMatch plugin, you can set weapons to only one team and more...
You might want to update your post with this DeathMatch plugin instead of Maxximou5's I guess.

Plus, I found that Survivors cannot jump, and Zombies as well.
I read in the post that you did it on purpose, but Zombies should be allowed to jump, which they didn't.
I figured that it was probably a bug, and I got annoyed about it, so I removed the function and recompiled the code.
I think u should look at that as well.

Other than that, it is an awesome plugin! and I appreciate your hard work and time putting into this!
Keep the great work you are doing!
Thanks for the feedback! Just added a new entry to the 'Plans' section of the first post in this thread for allowing the starting HP of Survivors and Zombies to be edited, but in the meantime I've added a link to that Set Start Health plugin to the 'Requirements' section. By default, while Zombies' health isn't edited, it is scaled using the mp_damage_scale_t_body cvar in the zdm.cfg file that ships with the plugin such that damage by Survivors to the body of a Zombie is 80% less effective than usual. I can totally understand wanting to go further though and actually increasing Zombies' HP too or instead of this scaling.

The Deathmatch plugin you linked to is Maxximou5's. Did you mean to link to a different one? If so, could you please share that with me so I can edit the first post accordingly as well?

Yeah, the inability for Survivors to jump was definitely intentional, but I don't recall ever intending to limit Zombies' ability to jump, so that sounds like a bug to me. If you'd like to submit a pull request for only allowing Zombies to jump, please do so! In the meantime, I'll add that to the 'Plans' section as well.

Last edited by Grey Echo; 03-08-2022 at 09:08.