View Single Post
drow
Old 06-23-2009 , 11:04   Re: [L4D] Loading Bug Removal/ Door Lock
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
No hordes were being spawned at all except by boomer bile. Crecendo's and the finale both had 0 horde spawns. Normal in-the-map zombies were there walking around. But game events (like elevator call on no mercy) would not bring any hordes.
That shouldn't happen at all. If you can repeat that error, please tell me:
  1. How you made it act that way.
  2. What your ConVar director_no_mobs is set to.
  3. What your ConVar z_mega_mob_size is set to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
One thing I also noticed, was that when the map voting went to another level, if I quit the game, reloaded and went to join the server via my friends list from the l4d main menu, it would still say the game was in finale.
Well this is the good old game bug according the finale state, but as valve fixed impossibility to join games on finale with last patch, you can at least join the game. Though it appears that the heartbeat is not sent properly after switching to a new campaign. Had a dive into it but couldnt find a way to get rid of that bug yet. Expect it as one of the most wanted features. Until then you might want to modify l4d_autoCycleCampaigns to fit your needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicStryker View Post
On first map, the first Survivor Team gets stuck in place until round start. The second team can move about freely (Countdown is there and all).
As soon one of the infected spawns while the countdown is stopped or running, he will get frozen too. You can change the protection of the first chapter, have a look at ConVar l4d_freezeOn1st: Freeze survivors on first chapter (0 = off, 1 = freeze survivors until all players have loaded; 2 = freeze survivors and use countdown like on the other chapters).

Last edited by drow; 06-23-2009 at 11:09.