Thread: Server Hud Logo
View Single Post
dharma_bum
Old 03-07-2012 , 15:07   Re: Server Logo
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFlexPoison View Post
No, I'm just a basic scripter. Took me a few days to get this to work by the forums. I don't think a picture would work only because the function only supports text. However, if you are testing it out, make sure the server works properly. My server has been buggy lately, I don't know if it is the plugin causing it.
Yea I about two days ago went back and reinstalled/reconfigured everything on my server, and didn't notice anything wrong when I tested it last night. I'll let you know if it does do something, but I think your bugs aren't related to this.

My only two things are that I use a custom HUD so the ad is overlapped and I'd like it to be a different color.

The custom HUD thing I'm not stuck on, because 90% of tf2 players use the basic one, but if there was an easy way to make it where you could set a location (in some number based system) that would be nice.

And the color, again, I don't know anything about scripting but I just don't like green that much. Team color or something else would be a cool option.