View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 02-10-2017 , 20:07   Re: [TUT] How to setup a simple IDE to program/compile AMXX plugins (with Sublime Tex
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
Any chance of getting auto indenting on tabbing ?
How would it be? Every time you hit the tab key, all the file is re-indented?

Currently you can press `Ctrl+Shift+P` and type `Inden` and it will indent for you:
Spoiler

It can be done, just need change the tab key binding. But is not easy to change the tab behavior
because there are lots of settings on it. It is easier to use another shortcut as F1.
Just go to `Preferences -> Key Bindings - User`, and insert this where you like most.
Code:
    { "keys": ["f1"], "command": "reindent", "args": {"single_line": false} },
Example:
Code:
    { "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+8"], "command": "stickysearch", "args": {"op" : "set"} },
    { "keys": ["ctrl+shift+8"], "command": "stickysearch", "args": {"op" : "add"} },
    { "keys": ["f1"], "command": "reindent", "args": {"single_line": false} },
    { "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+7"], "command": "stickysearch", "args": {"op" : "clear"} },
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depresie View Post
Oh man, really nice work, it is a pleasure to script on this, idk how you got the colors to blend so nice..
I am glad you like. But notice this is the simple version, i.e., less features.
I took the one I use and removed everything from it until it meet what you initially asked.
If you are using the other syntax `amxmodx -> AMXX-Pawn`, the colors are not mine, but from color scheme/syntax Destro did on his version.

Update:

Released a new version:
Code:
v1.3 | 2017-01-10
 * Fixed error message when compiling plugins on the default compiler's folder.
 * Fixed not recognizing all file functions when parsing comments and quotes in chars and strings.
 * Fixed the auto completion not working on non-saved files, i.e., you start writing a new sheet without saving it.
 * Added a new setting `word_autocomplete` to enable auto completing words from the current file.
 * Added a new setting `use_all_autocomplete` to use the package `All Autocomplete` to do the completing on the current file.
 * Added a new setting `function_autocomplete` to enable auto completing functions and global variables from the current file.
On this version I removed the message `Cannot perform a cyclic copy`, which was just a warning from windows.
If you want to remove the other message `1 File(s) copied, to the folder C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\SERVER\cstrike\addons\a mxmodx\plugins`,
I will let you do this on the script, it is pretty simple, click in the menu `Amx Mod X -> Configure Windows/Batch Compiler` and to find the lines:
Code:
File: AmxxPawn.bat
91: echo.
92: echo 1 File(s) copied, to the folder %folders_list[0]%
109:             "!folders_list[%currentIndex%]!"^|find /v "%PLUGIN_BASE_FILE_NAME%"' ) do echo %%a, to the folder !folders_list[%currentIndex%]!
And change them to:
Code:
File: AmxxPawn.bat
91: echo. > nul
92: echo 1 File(s) copied, to the folder %folders_list[0]% > nul
109:             "!folders_list[%currentIndex%]!"^|find /v "%PLUGIN_BASE_FILE_NAME%"' ) do echo %%a, to the folder !folders_list[%currentIndex%]! > nul
Pictures:
Spoiler

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 02-10-2017 at 20:10.