View Single Post
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2008 , 00:35   Re: AFK Manager
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsam View Post
Plugin wont load up on SM 1.1.0.2419 windows server.

Error: [SM] Unable to load plugin "afk_manager.smx": Native "VerifyCoreVersion" was not found.

Also have bunch of compile errors.

//// afk_manager.sp
// \addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\sdktools_ stocks.inc(57) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "for"
// afk_manager.sp(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "MaxClients"
// afk_manager.sp(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "MaxClients"
// afk_manager.sp(317) : error 017: undefined symbol "MaxClients"

ALSO..........I notice you clearly got this idea or copied alot of the code from Liam.... If you notice his directions for the cvars are to go into cfg\sourcemod\afk_manager.cfg. You have the exact same config and cvars used on yours lol... You shouldnt be using the same config file if thats even where the cvars are supposed to go. You should also change the cvars so they are different from his. I suppose in this case it doesnt matter since nobody would be loading 2 afk managers at the same time but....

Furthermore, both of you should have the custom config auto-created with default cvars in the first place, instead of forcing admins to go make the config file and copy/paste the cvars in.

If youre going to do it that way, its a bit nicer for people if you at least list the cvars in the same format as the config files so at least we can just copy/paste them in.
Please read the first port "Requirements" section you need SourceMod v1.1.0-2383+

You have 2419? the latest I see is 2401? Can you give me an output of "sm version"

Both of those errors you posted indicate you probably don't have the correct version as the Requirements section shows which version both of those were fixed in?

Yes, It was already stated that this plugin was Liam's original code with modifications as stated in the initial port? Feel free to read through it to see what has been changed. Therefore I see no need to change the config file at this point because yes as you said you would not run multiple AFK Managers and at current all the cvars are the same. There is no need "at this point" to change the cvars. I have changed the version cvar so they can be identified differently.

I am fairly sure I did not touch the cvar generation parts and if the file does not exist and you load the plugin successful either on load or on map change the file should be automatically generated?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar