View Single Post
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-16-2019 , 19:06   Re: VAC Status Checker (v.2.3.0 1/10/19)
Reply With Quote #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKx View Post
It's literally just creating an even larger problem, considering that it's just blocking a large portion of Steam users from an entire server, just because the owner believes in the (quite retarded) phrase, "once a cheater, always a cheater."
Understand, on my servers, everyone who is compatible with this plugin, you, or any other banned VAC does not enter, are not welcome, I am not obliged to have companies of people, players that can not follow a simple rules, do not use programs that help over other players ... I did not leave stealing banks for the simple fact that after I stole I will not steal more or because I can not be caught.

So if you do not use the plugin, it will not help anything to improve it, or fix any BUG that it may have, please do not comment anything else, we do not need comments other than to help the community.

Thank you...

And the administrators, sorry for anything, is that I really do not know what it has to do with who uses the plugin or not.

Anyway, if you can help me with my problem thank you, and continue with the good work in the plugin, for me this perfect!