View Single Post
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-05-2009 , 05:12   AMXX Keywords for Syntax Highlighting
Reply With Quote #1

Keywords for Highlighting:

With the attached files you can create your own syntax highlighting if your favorite source code editor allows user defined syntax highlighting. Also, I've created specific collections for DOD and CS. With these two I have included my syntax highlighting I use for Notepad++.

Seta00 has created syntax highlighting to be like it is in Pawn Studio if you prefer it's colors and can be found here. Or, if you prefer the [pawn][/pawn] tag colors you can get that here.

Notepad++ Auto-Completion and Hints:

Notepad++ has a feature to autocomplete functions and show the arguments and description for a function. I made the required xml file to make this work for AMX Mod X functions to go with the syntax highlighting. Counter-Srike is the only MOD that I've done so far. If you would like another MOD specifc one I can do it. Also, if you find anything missing let me know.

Installation:
Close Notepad++.
Put the .xml file in PathToProgramFiles\Notepad++\plugins\APIs\
Make sure to name the file exactly as the syntax highlighting is named.
Start Notepad++ and turn on Auto-Complete and/or Hints (it is off by default): Settings > Preferences > Backup/Auto-Completion > Auto-Completion

-

UPDATED: v2, Added xs functions to "AMX". Added macros (Thanks for reminding me stupok).

UPDATE: v3, I didn't realize xs wasn't a "mod" so I updated DOD and CS (including syntax highlighting).

EDIT: If you wanted my php scripts, PM me and I will send them to you.

Tags: notepad plus plus syntax highlight highlighting
Attached Files
File Type: zip Keywords_AMX_v3.zip (19.3 KB, 4556 views)
File Type: zip Keywords_CS_v3.zip (31.7 KB, 3556 views)
File Type: zip Keywords_DOD_v3.zip (31.2 KB, 1599 views)
File Type: zip CS_autocomplete_and_hints.zip (21.5 KB, 2551 views)

Last edited by fysiks; 08-11-2010 at 21:20.