View Single Post
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2018 , 07:25   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_cock View Post
EDIT: reinstalled the plugin and issue is gone, great plugin!

This plugin causes stuttering on my server. When I move to fast, for example I jump down from somewhere, the 3D models of walls and such start vibrating/stuttering/lagging/duplicating. Am I the first one with this problem? Im using dathost as hoster.
This is the first I have heard of that, it should not be causing too much load I don't think might be best to check with your host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
This is probably not an issue for anyone. But if you have Retakes and only one player on server that gets moved into spec, the server goes into overdrive.
Can you link Retakes I'll see what it might be doing at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qes View Post
Ach, I'm so sorry, but I did not add cfg
Can you check the translation file and make sure it's not a bad translation file submission, not sure what language you are running?

Or make sure you have the most up-to-date translation file?

I'm actually looking through the code and there might actually be a problem with the Spawn AFK checking not disabling when you are no longer AFK I am a bit surprised more people would not have been raising that though so if you can check the translation file first before I dig any deeper would be great.

Last edited by Rothgar; 10-31-2018 at 07:39.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar