View Single Post
[FBX]
Old 06-07-2004 , 00:56  
Reply With Quote #5

oooh ok the one I was thinking of was day_changer.amx and that was someone else porting your plugin for you. Btw at midnight the server is too bright, you might wnat to fix that bug.... likewise with my monitor I feel that its in general too bright from 8 pm - 6 am (at 2 am I dont need nightvision)...

you might want to consider expanding this plugin to allow admins to define their own brightness for each map and make give it seasonal capabilities (like for example, as_tundra would be fairly well lighted 24/7 in the summer and fairly dark 24/7 in december, while de_dust would be about the same throughout the whole year, and admins could set their server to a default if they'd rather have that so maps like de_prodigy which are mainly indoors wouldnt be affected since most of the lighting in that map is artificial anyways)... just an idea, its what I would do anyways if I came up with this first. I'd also make giving free nightvision during certain hours an option, since people who've played "night_fights" have found that players have a tendency to skimp on it and just camp for the map time with their flashlights on when they dont have nightvision.