View Single Post
Nbanow
Old 03-18-2021 , 03:16   Re: Timelimit / server.cfg not load.
Reply With Quote #7

Yes, it's LinuxGSM for sure. Strange thing is when I've typed "servercfgfile" in my console i've got an answer : "servercfgfile" is "csserver.cfg"

But when I've entered my lgsm folder and opened my common.cfg (where is defined all the startup thing) with things it's shown as default is server.cfg. I think I've just lost somewhere in these config files and don't even know what is what and which one is normally working.. I've just copied all the csserver.cfg to a server.cfg to be safe.

HTML Code:
systemdir="${serverfiles}/cstrike"
executabledir="${serverfiles}"
executable="./hlds_run"
servercfgdir="${systemdir}"
servercfg="${selfname}.cfg"
servercfgdefault="server.cfg"
servercfgfullpath="${servercfgdir}/${servercfg}"

But still, the most interesting miracle is my fasdl part. For some its 5seconds, for some it's 7 minutes per file. Paradoxical that people who are getting downloads slowly having a good internet speed while others who are 5-10k km from server location are recieving files in seconds. Can someone explain me this? That's a huge trouble for 50% of visitors because zombie server normally have lots of modifications and files required to play and that stops group of people being able to join. Atleast no one is waiting..

Last edited by Nbanow; 03-18-2021 at 03:35.