View Single Post
Sexual Harassment Panda
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2009 , 02:45   Re: Jukebox for Source, Streaming Music System - Beta Release
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLamer View Post
I'm having trouble registering a new user, too. It worked before, but I will review the code and see what the issue is. In the meantime, you can just rename the default "admin" user in your database to whatever you'd like, and then change the password using the Edit Account link.

Raydan, I agree that the web interface is very bare right now - it's purely functional. I didn't spend time on making it pretty yet. However, it works plenty well enough for administrative purposes, as that's all who will be using it. I have used it to upload over 1000 tracks. However, if you have any specific functional criticisms or comments please share them - I cannot act on vague statements. ;) Remember that I put this script here and labelled it "beta" for a reason - I know it has bugs. However, since it's very likely the largest and most complicated SourceMod plugin to date, I hope you can extend me some patience. ;) After all, how many other plugins come with a web-based administrative panel at all?

Panda, that error comes from the first SQL query in the program, so that tells me that the query failed, possibly because your MySQL user credentials are incorrect. Please review them in the jukebox.cfg file founds in addons/sourcemod/configs/. This particular query doesn't even read from any tables or anything, it just gets a timestamp, and is only sensitive to your database username and password. For some reason I didn't think to put error catching there because it's so simple, but I should have because it's the first query!
I checked jukebox.cfg in addons/sourcemod/config and all the tables are named properly in there. Also, the back to main button does not work as it tries to go to main.php, but in fact it should be going to index.php

Also, I'm sorry but there's more bad news, assuming i'm doing things correctly: When i upload a file and try to add it, it gives me this error. it can browse the file structure, but it doesn't see the file, and gives me an error wherever there are files -
Code:
Fatal error:  require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/getid3/getid3.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/doering/public_html/parlourroomjesters.com/jukebox/upload.php on line 354

Last edited by Sexual Harassment Panda; 08-17-2009 at 03:42.