View Single Post
Sincronic
Old 11-13-2019 , 13:33   var and sv problems on 9900k
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys !!

Today I had the bad luck to observe a problem.
My machine is a 9900k overclock at 5.0 GHz, m2 ssd, 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz runing with Ubuntu 19.10 (GNU/Linux 5.3.0-22-generic x86_64)

Today one of my server where they were 22 players, var and sv was on yellow-red. The high var and sv are starting from ~12 players. All my server are runing 128 tickrate.
This has never happened! Even if they were 34 players. I haven't changed anything in my server.cfg, neither at overclock plan. I think the problem it is from the last 7 days, when there war like 12 players i saw a little spikes at var.

So guys, do u have problems in the last days ?

And here is my server.cfg

EDIT: I forgot to say that in the last days i updated my servers from valve and update my ubuntu to the last update.. maybe from ubuntu kernel is the problem ?

Code:
// 128 tick
sv_maxrate "0"
sv_minrate "196608"
sv_mincmdrate "128"
sv_minupdaterate "128"

//HOST NAME
host_name_store 1
host_info_show 2
host_players_show 2
sv_lan 0 
sv_cheats 0

//HOST ONLINE
sv_hibernate_ms "0"
sv_hibernate_ms_vgui "0"
sv_hibernate_when_empty 0 

//MULTICORE

sv_parallel_sendsnapshot 1
sv_parallel_packentities 1
sv_occlude_players 0

//Setari Pentru Accelerator Download

sv_downloadurl "http://eleague.ro/fastdl/arena"
sv_allowdownload "1"

// Server Settings

sv_cheats 0
sv_lan 0
sv_visiblemaxplayers 50
sv_pure 0

// Death Reply
tv_enable 1
spec_replay_enable 1
spec_replay_bot 1

// Server TAGS

sv_tags "arena,gloves, glove, !glove, !glovessteam,gamma2,gammacase2,!ws,!knife,expert,1vs1,1v1,competitive,top5,128tick,premi,steam,non,non-steam,nonsteam,nosteam,deathmatch,arms,phoenix,sourcebans,deal,bravo,dm,vanguard,free,hlxstats,stats,casual,respawn,surf,eu,europe,us,usa,csgo,states,dust,dust2,romania,ro,romanian,poland,ukraine,russia,russian,biceps,sex,best,top,professional"

Last edited by Sincronic; 11-13-2019 at 14:01.