View Single Post
azalty
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2023 , 20:23   Re: [ANY] Little Anti-Cheat
Reply With Quote #496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
My cfg/sourcemod/lilac_config.cfg file seemingly keeps getting over-written with the default configuration? Not sure where this is coming-from, does Lilac have a built-in auto-update that would over-write the .CFG?

This is a big deal for some of my servers. In particular for Fistful of Frags (FoF), where I have to disable angle-cheats detection due to false-positives in that game. Consequently, I have to keep lilac_angles set to "0" in my FoF servers - which keeps getting messed-up when the default config keeps getting slammed on it.
The plugin recently changed to another config system that could better handle convar changes.
This change was implemented by myself as I know this config system worked well for me in the past.

I'm not aware of any bug that could reset your convars, but I do know convars from other plugins or comments WILL be erased by this system IF entered in lilac's config file.
The config file will be rebuilt entirely when the plugin is first started, but it will get every convar that is in it and save their values when rebuilding the config file.

Version updating should be seemless and shouldn't reset your config file as well.

Do you mind sharing more information or discussing about this with me? You can reach me on discord: azalty#9721 - might be better to talk.

Last edited by azalty; 07-17-2023 at 20:29.