View Single Post
4ever16
Veteran Member
Old 04-24-2018 , 17:22   Re: Questions about CPU, Hitbox and pausing plugins.
Reply With Quote #5

Those who says AMXX effects the hitbox is stupid people. AMXX ON test AMXX OFF and then test.
Like someone sed earlier amxx is just a addon to the game it has nothing to do with hitbox or what ever.

But remember we are talking about HLDS aka CS 1.6 so all modern servers can handle it without any problem with amxx and so on depending on the server cause i think all game hosts uses VPS and that is a shared pc.

You need to understand that the hitbox depends on the server/connection/rates nothing more.
The only thing you can do, try different rates & settings & try different server.

I dont understand why yo uare asking them to put in unesesary comands in launch options...

I have hosted on the same host but not ''private'' i think ''private'' is a weaker server then the public one.

I remeber i had same server host as you but i used public instead of private.
And i remember that i found a gold spot and that was only by playing with server rates in server.cfg

Try public one time maybe its a stronger server? Why do they else force you to have password, just a question i have why do they force to have a password? I think they dont want to have heavy load on that server & why no heavy load? Maybe cause its weak? Who knows???

I know a guy who host on a pretty shitty VPS but he has found the perfect settings ping is 28-30 stable allways!!! I love it! Cost of VPS? 6 dollars.

Last edited by 4ever16; 04-24-2018 at 17:26.