View Single Post
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 02-17-2014 , 19:20   TOGs Population Tracker (v2.5)
Reply With Quote #1

I made this plugin for my gungame server, however I've added in a lot of features to make it useful for a lot of different game types. I originally had this plugin to log which maps kill server population, but over time have added a lot more features to it.

Description
This plugin logs player populations, connects/disconnects, player info, available spawns, wins, and total rounds for each map.

CVars

Sample Logs:
Spoiler

Changelog
Changelog

Installation
Simply place the .smx in your cstrike/addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder, and create a folder for the logs as cstrike/addons/sourcemod/logs/populationtrackerv2/.

Alternately, I have provided a simple .zip file with the appropriate files/folders to allow a simple drag/drop into your cstrike/addons/sourcemod/ folder. If you choose to edit this plugin, you will need sdktools and autoexecconfig to compile it. Autoexecconfig is provided in the .zip.

Credits
  • Some of the original coding came from TwistedPanda's Crash Helper, so credit to him for that. I have removed most of the features from his, and added a lot of my own, but it still retains some of the coding structure from his.
  • Zacade (Sgt. Zuff) for help with some of the coding (timer handles, and a couple other questions I had)
  • Powerlord for also answering a bit of questions about timer handles here, before I talked with zacade
  • Rothgar for the use of his coding to delete old logs in his AFK Manager plugin.
  • Bacardi and 11530 for answering my questions here

To Do
  • nothing currently
Servers using this plugin
>>> Click here to check out my approved plugins <<<
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (populationtracker_v2_5.sp - 337 views - 24.4 KB)
File Type: smx populationtracker_v2_5.smx (14.6 KB, 336 views)
File Type: zip Population Tracker v2_5.zip (24.4 KB, 338 views)

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 07-21-2017 at 16:43. Reason: Updated link at bottom