View Single Post
mewbie222
Old 05-24-2018 , 05:36   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.2.4 / Updated April 3rd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
In your plugin list it shows version 3, I will only be talking about Version 4.
list of plugins I did later already .. and so I checked it with the 4th version. I already deleted it .. After the plug-in kicked all.

That is, not those who say it is worth a try, but those whom he should not kick. And so the plug-in version 4 works. But there was a lot of unnecessary in the frequency of the inc-file. Compared with the third version. Then I did not find a parameter related to bots in the 4th version, is it there?
Ok I'll try, put the native version unchanged version 4 and see how it will work.And also try to make a video of who he is kicking and working with changes, about which you told me change Line 652.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
If you are running Versions 4, I'm not entirely sure what you mean still, but if you are saying no matter what buttons or mouse movements are done players are marked as AFK and kicked, meaning player movements and mouse movements are not resetting the AFK status of players then you probably have outdated SourceMod gamedata.

I would probably suggest to upgrade to the latest SourceMod version which would hopefully have the latest DoD:S gamedata information.
And why do I need to change the version of Sourcemod, the plugin works, but the bots do not want the 3rd version, and I wanted you to change the 3rd version. And when I wrote to you, I meant the 3rd version. But I was forced by the universe to check the 4th version .. I checked it, and wrote about it in # 1953 and # 1955, that is, the payload kicks the bots, but it kicks the other way. That is, not those who do not play and stand on respawn, and those who play and run on the map and kick even bots.
Then on your tip, I tried to change the 4th version .. But still I would like to stay on the 3rd version, because - wrote above.

I'll try to install the 4th version from scratch.
so probably the 4th version will work fine on bots without any changes. But all the same I would like to stay on the 3rd version.

Thanks, I will check then the 4th version unchanged.
In general, something happened to the server, a constant reboot. Now I will understand. I put your version of a new one, like 4 worked, but as luck would have it there were no problematic bots, so that you could check for kick etc ..
Because of this, I did not want to install a new version of the plugin. potmou that instead of having solved 1 problem, now it is necessary to solve the general with the server .. Regarding the server, I do not even know who is what is to blame ..
Added:
The error seems to have been caused by the fact that after rebooting the server, the files from gamedata b were updated, maybe something else .. that caused the server to crash.
In general, thanks for trying to help, but I decided eventually to abandon the 4th version. And thanks again for the response ..

Last edited by mewbie222; 05-24-2018 at 10:39.