Thread: [Issue] Store Error
View Single Post
PrO Kill3R
Old 12-17-2013 , 09:30   Store Error
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everyone,

So I've managed to install the in-game store plugin along with the webpanel. The webpanel seems to be working as I can add credits. Although I tried installing the Equipment Module (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=208125), uploaded the files from the download and tried importing the equipment.json file through the webpanel and recieve an error stating

"
Error Number: 1054
Unknown column 'flags' in 'field list'
INSERT INTO `store_items` (`name`, `display_name`, `description`, `web_description`, `type`, `loadout_slot`, `price`, `attrs`, `is_buyable`, `is_tradeable`, `is_refundable`, `category_id`, `expiry_time`, `flags`) VALUES ('trafficcone', 'Traffic Cone', NULL, NULL, 'equipment', 'hat', '650', '{\"model\":\"models\\/props_junk\\/trafficcone001a.mdl\",\"position\":[0,-1,20],\"angles\":[0,0,0],\"attachment\":\"forward\"}', '1', '1', '1', 14, NULL, NULL)
Filename: /home/******/public_html/storepanel/models/items_model.php
Line Number: 224

"

I've had a look on the forums about way in which I can fix it and can't seem to find a resolution trying the methods other people have tried. If you could help me I'd be very greatful.

Thanks