View Single Post
BlodyT.
Old 03-22-2019 , 01:36   Re: [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Hey,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
The problem I see with this kind of project is that people probably wont use anything on the server without source code.
Yeah, it's quite understandable. Nobody wants to have malware at their machines.

Quote:
And by giving out the source code, anyone who makes cheats will have access to the code sooner or later.
True, that's why one of the reasons is to keep it private.

Quote:
And I would probably not pay a cent until I saw the code and tried it out to make sure its actually working good. Ive seen to many anti-cheats that are a complete joke.
In case you don't have access to the source code, you are still able to try it by yourself (playing at the protected server with cheats) before you will make any payment. Since a lot of big communities are interested in this product, we might limit the slots. This means the product will be more exotic and there will be a higher demand for protected servers by this AC.
Even after testing, you will still feel the lack of trust. You will be able to see who is staying behind this product. I can't really give the names now, but I'm sure you will be surprised. This should completely solve lack of trust problem.

Quote:
Also, I probably wouldnt pay a monthly on going fee for a plugin. Sorry.
There will be a free version of this AC, which should do a better job than current SMAC.

Thanks for your honest opinion about this project.

Regards,
BlodyT.

Last edited by BlodyT.; 03-22-2019 at 01:37.