View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-18-2011 , 01:37   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.5.1 (Updated 2011-05-15)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikerMan780 View Post
Playing in TF2, this isn't working.

Console Spam with this:
Code:
L 05/17/2011 - 22:32:20: [SM] Native "ReadPackCell" reported: DataPack operation is out of bounds.
L 05/17/2011 - 22:32:20: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "mapchooser_extended.smx":
L 05/17/2011 - 22:32:20: [SM]   [0]  Line 420, D:\tf2server\mapchooser_extended\mapchooser_extended_1.5\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mapchooser_extended.sp::Timer_StartMapVote()
Actually, I took a quick look at the code.

Version 1.5.2 was released. The SMX file is attached to the first post.

I'm not sure if it fixes the problem or not, because I'm not experiencing this issue. However, it now resets the internal pointer directly before reading from the DataPack, which is what I should have been doing in the first place (instead, I was resetting it in no less than 4 other places).

Strangely, despite the code now being shorter, the smx file has grown larger. I really need to ask the SourceMod team why that is...

Edit: Removed files for a moment. The previous "smx file has grown larger" was because another attempted fix was still present in the file, but it's totally unnecessary and wastes memory. Rolling back to older version and reapplying the fix, then doing a quick test of it.

Edit 2: OK, new version is tested and posted.

Last edited by Powerlord; 05-18-2011 at 13:39.