View Single Post
Epicman.
Old 06-02-2018 , 21:04   The Pillar Men (JJBA Trio Boss)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, before i go on about the bosses here, just letting people know that i sorta abandoned my old thread, doesn't exactly mean I've given up those bosses, but i don't plan on fixing them anytime soon. if you couldnt tell, I've sorta given up on public boss making, i'm still making bosses but only privately. expect my boss releases to be less frequent.

The Pillar Men

Kars

Esidisi

Wamuu

ALL BOSSES: Super Jump, Weighdown.

Kars: At 80 rage, press r to lunge at players which goes through everyone (except overhealed heavies)
RAGE: Short ranged acid attack and mini crits

Esidisi(AC\DC): RAGE: Fire explosion and gains ropes

Wamuu: At 80 rage, while airborn press r to jump and slam down into the ground
RAGE: No Knockback, anyone that touches you dies, and mini crits

(Would've gave wamuu a better rage but i had no ideas for him, tell me if you've found something creative for him and ill probably use it).

Credits to the original modelers of JoJo Eyes of Heaven, i just ported them out.

BUGS:.. ive never found any but the models could potentially stretch out and look weird. but i doubt it'll happen often

DOWNLOAD: (wouldn't fit into an attachment) https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8s4nfyk1v...20Men.rar?dl=0

like i said, dont expect me to fully return to these forums. just felt like releasing something i spent too much time on.

Last edited by Epicman.; 06-20-2018 at 21:04. Reason: fixed rope ability for esidisi