View Single Post
necavi
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2013 , 13:44   Re: Tutorial for a prepared dedicated server L4D2 (windows)
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
Agreed on this part. I've been working on my Linux install tutorial halted due to me.. I was debating videos. For those reading this do you think they help?
Personally I HATE most video tutorials, they never go at the right pace for me, it generally ends up being a matter of looking at a tutorial for one piece of information and having to very ungracefully search around until I find it. Text-based with pictures ends up being a lot easier and faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedano132 View Post
Thanks for feedback

I was not sure it that posts was necessary because i do not know if there are a length limit of a single post and the tutorial are not finished.
I can not simply deleted them?

http://imgur.com/ ? It is reliable? I have no experience with image hosting at all

Certainly.
But how i have wrote in the premise the tutorial is "Under construction" and "I write according to my competence of knowledge and time."
Especially time.
If I'll see interest in the tutorial, I can work to improve it. if I have time.
Imgur is free and extremely reliable. They're a host that adds how much bandwidth an image has used as a mark of pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4nk View Post
Would better be suited as a Wiki post probably.
I would have to agree.