Thread: ZP VIP System
View Single Post
riste.kgb
Old 11-09-2019 , 06:50   Re: ZP VIP System
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by edon1337 View Post
You copied data storing, precaching and file reading. I just showed you literal proof 2 posts above. That's like 50% of the entire code. You also copied the multijump code from twistedeuphoria

It was sarcasm, if you changed the variable names and the overall structural look, even I wouldn't notice whether you copied something from my own code. You didn't even make the effort to change them.

I didn't post all these to get credit, I did it to explain it to you that you have to credit people from whom you've taken codes from or who helped you. This is an open-source community, you can copy codes from 10 plugins and make your own, but what effort did you put into that, apart from copying and pasting.
you've got credits. Ill reedit and change how will this work.

I didnt have time to edit because i was got too many bugs to be fixed. now i think its fixed bug with precaching.

PS: Data storing i learned from dynamic array tutorial in alliedmods so, this doesn't mean i was copied from u.
If u think bcz i used same variables then maybe

Upcoming features:

Code:
- VIP zm/human will get extra ammo packs for infecting / killing zombie depending of cvar
- VIP zm/human will have extra health/armor depending of cvar
@edon1337 don't worry in v3 will be changed how file reading/writting will be works i don't want a problems for this anymore.

Last edited by riste.kgb; 11-09-2019 at 06:52.