View Single Post
diamond-optic
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2022 , 12:17   Re: HLSM v2.4.1 - HL Server Monitor
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuusuke View Post
Had better to use FireDaemon instead of HLSM for win server.
Thanks for this tip. Going to look into it as an alternative

..I just came on the forums for the first time in quite a long time to actually post about how HLSM stopped working for me in the last month or two (*edit* logs seem to show 11-07-2021 as the date it stopped working correctly). The network status all of a sudden always times out on every server now (except its fine with HLTV instances) when it worked fine for over a decade, not a clue what changed to cause it to see the hlds.exe processes just fine but to fail on the network monitoring of them all (something change in windows server that is preventing it from working?)

*edit* if it counts for anything, it also seems that queries to the server via websites fails to work 99% of the time. Like if I refresh a page using a query display over and over, it shows the server down except every now and then it will show it up (but the data is populating the wrong fields and some of the data is just incorrect). Happens on websites hosted both remotely as well as one hosted on the same machine as the game server. It shows up in steam and people are connecting just fine though so it IS actually working..

Last edited by diamond-optic; 01-14-2022 at 13:59.
Send a message via AIM to diamond-optic