View Single Post
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-13-2017 , 07:52   Re: [META] ERROR: Failed to find memloc for regcmd 'orpheu'
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
Usually, I don't get involved this much with plugin threads, but your way with words made me change my mind.

Add -condebug parameter to your server's startup line. This will create a log of everything that happens in your console and save it in your cstrike folder in console.log file. Bring us the output and we can further analyze and pin point the problem.
Greetings,

Uncommenting the bugged plugin, I awaited an extensive log file in /cstrike/ folder as you mentioned, which never appeared. Confirming that there is no console.log file in cstrike/, nor in cstrike/logs.

It took the server, less than 10 minutes to crash as my server has a bit of a traffic 24/7, as soon as a player tried to connect, it went off. Also confirming that cstrike/addons/amxmodx/logs has created nothing suspicious as well. I was expecting it to create an error log for the crash, but unfortunately, it didn't.

I thought it'd be a good idea to paste my StartServer Command Line here for an additional clarity.
PHP Code:
#!/bin/bash
screen ----S csserver ./hlds_run -console -game cstrike +ip XX.XXX.XX.XX -port 27015 +maxplayers 32 -pingboost 1 -autoupdate -condebug -autorestart +map de_dust > /dev/null >&
Please let me know if it needs any change at this point.

Regards,
ZEDD