View Single Post
thedeagles3
Old 03-03-2005 , 15:28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKpAznGuyxX
good job thedeagles3 works great on my server
Thanks for the input.

A question that was recently asked by pendragon should be addressed here:

The AMXX Version of 2.10I in BigBaller's thread has been tested in AMXX for one year, while I feel my new version will stand its ground, and prove to be bug free, I cannot guarantee that. I have tested and fixed several problems before I released version 2.20. As far as code wise, I went straight from my AMX Version to this version, without usiing any of the implementations of the existing modified AMXX Plugin released by BigBaller.
As far as Bug fixes go, the bug fixes I fixed are:

Fixed "extra long" waits for map to change in mods other than CS.
Fixed flooding of vote menu in NS, due to the chat messages being displayed at vote time.
Fixed color hudmessage that "map will change in N seconds" when Round Mode is being used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0r0n
Thanks fot the great plugin. I've been using it since AMX and it's worked very well.

One thing with this new version. Instead of hard coding the path to the config files I think you should use get_configsdir instead to let AMXX get the location of the configs directory. It's nice to keep all the configuration files in one place.

I also have one request. I know there's already a dmap_maxcustom setting that restricts the number of nominations that can be made for custom maps. It would be nice if that setting also limited the number of custom maps in a vote. As it is now, if dmap_maxcustom is set to 2, only 2 custom maps can be nominated but all of the rest of the voting slots can be filled in with custom maps. That make sense?

Thanks again, it really is a great plugin.
m0r0n, thanks for your very good question ( I have forgot about this good point as it has never been brought up for a long time ).

As far as the config paths, I will try to address this soon.
As far as dmap_maxcustom, this indeed only restricts the maximum # of nominations from users. As far as the rest of the slots are filled, this will be filled with maps from your mapcycle (and allmaps.txt if no mapcycle is found), Even if these maps are custom. You are right about it, this is a problem I never thought would occur, as I figured primarily the mapcycle would not contain any custom maps (and fill up slots.)
I will try to fix this in a future version, so that the total # of custom maps that are in the vote will be limited by dmap_maxcustom settings.