Thread: New Guy Here ;)
View Single Post
Sergeant
Old 05-07-2008 , 21:22   New Guy Here ;)
Reply With Quote #1

So I've ran Beetlesmod and it seems that it is not as stable as I would like. So I'm looking for a new thing to try. So I am trying Source Mod.

I have a Linux server and running Insurgency. I'm a little new to this code and I am by no means a coder but i can slowly figure this out. Figured if I posted something a helful soul will guide me to a quicker way to solve my server woes instead of reading every single post in here. Just point me the way and I'll learn.

So what I'm seeing here is a basic mod for admins to run a server but is also a hub for "installing" plugins like advertisements, player tk spawn killing management, etc/ Am i right? Beetlesmod has everything in configs in it's mod so all you have to do is change a few lines or 50 and you have something heppening.

Or does this Source Mod have everything too I just haven't found all those configs yet?

I will keep looking into this as my feet hurt from work and I ran out of beer, yesterday.

All i want to do is have a server run my advertisements at the top left, turn on or shut off all the sounds"ie: monsterkills", auto balance, auto tk management, auto ban, kick, high ping, blah blah blah...you get the picture.

Thanks for any helpful advice

Sergeant
Send a message via MSN to Sergeant Send a message via Skype™ to Sergeant