View Single Post
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2016 , 10:10   Re: [L4D2]Left 4 Dead 2 Model Changer
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Can the SI change into the survivors at any point? When I see them, they sometimes can be other specials or common infected, but never the survivors. Is it based on a percentage chance?

I can also confirm the newest version doesn't seem to support thirdperson shoulder. My model is invisible in thirdperson even with the check on and the check percentage higher at 0.75. At least, it doesn't seem to work all the time. Not sure why. Maybe it just needs more hardcoded checks.

Also occasionally, the model you pick and the survivor you're playing as sometimes merge into one another for some strange reason. I haven't seen it yet on the newest version, but I'll keep tabs on it.
Nope if you see bots as different models than the default its an unintended effect of me not handeling clients better.

also i have just tested the public version of the plugin and thirdpersonshoulder seems to be working fine to me. have you modified the plugins source?

If your seeing too models that is because your real model is still there i just make it hidden and attach a prop to your player that can happen if your have a plugin that changes your model's colour that will be the cause (i have already thought of a workaround about otherplugins changing model colours but i choose perf over working around other peoples plugins).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyc View Post
I see invisible model too
screen shot the issue and screen shot the plugin version of the plugin...

Commission me for L4D