View Single Post
grandwazir
Old 01-30-2009 , 23:14   Re: [L4D] Director Controller (Overseer)
Reply With Quote #24

Hello everyone, I've finished completing version two and I will release it once I've finished testing it.

Quote:
Mobs of all sizes actually happen at random intervals. A panic never just happens, you have to set off an alarm, activate a lift etc. A mob would raise 0 suspision.
Yeah, this is possible in the next version, just choose to spawn a mob instead of triggering a panic event.

Quote:
Okie dokie mate i wont download it till you've got the message not appearin in the chat box to work so when it does this is 100% goin on my server as it can make the game so much more fun especially if people think its the game n not an admin lol
Notifications can be disabled in the new version by setting a4d_notify_players to false.

Quote:
I love the plug but keep having the same problem if I Force the director to spawn a tank, it keeps spawning tanks for the rest of the game like 4 a map on vs maps. Any one else having this problem?
This is an error on my part as I thought CVARS were reset back to their defaults on a map change. The new version resets settings to defaults automatically on each map start. You can also do it yourself by typing a4d_reset_to_defaults.

OnceI've documented and tested the last remaining features I'll release it. Should be done about lunch time (GMT). Thanks for all the feedback!

Last edited by grandwazir; 01-30-2009 at 23:17. Reason: misspelt commands