View Single Post
GEEEX221
Old 06-21-2018 , 06:58   Re: [NMRiH] Backpack (v1.2, 2018/06/20)
Reply With Quote #7

Hello Ryan!
Firstly - I express the HUGE gratitude to you for your plugins, which cardinally changes the game for the better. Thank you.
Secondly - I wanted to ask something about this (BackPack) plugin. And suggest how to improve it.
I paid attention to the file, backpack.cfg, where I saw that every thing has its own category. I began to experiment, and I achieved that, for example, pills can be placed in the category of "weapons",or in any category, if you put the item "none". Next, I opened a file backpack.sp, in which I found several parameters, such as:
#define ITEMBOX_MAX_SLOTS 8
#define ITEMBOX_MAX_GEAR 4
I modified the parameter ITEMBOX_MAX_SLOTS, put the number 20 (as many cells in the bag). The problem is that if an item (any thing, except ammo) falls into the Ammo category, its name changes: Pills to #item_pills_short. (sks to #fa_sks_short, etc.).
Moreover, such an object, if you take it, you will get emptiness - literally.
What do I change in the file backpack.sp to make it possible to use all the cells in the bag? This would be useful, for example, in order to create boxes with only medicines, or only weapons.
By the way, my friend Flammable knows about my problem, and gave a link to another of your plug-in (Supply Chances), more precisely, to the phrase "The weapon and gear categories are interchangeable; weapon and medical items can appear in either. The ammo category is handled differently by the game and should be restricted to just ammo types".
In this case, can it not be done so that the bag contains only weapons and medicines, but does not lose the number of cells (or even better so that the number of cells is adjustable).
If there is no way to do this to me - could you update this plugin by adding this functionality? Would be very grateful.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by GEEEX221; 06-21-2018 at 07:13.