View Single Post
Fiercetree
Old 12-29-2020 , 18:08   Re: Some help with a plugin.
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
FYI, you should first convert the BMP to a JPG/JPEG. This will reduce the file size without losing so much detail and might not even require making its dimensions smaller (meaning you probably won't need to compress it).

Regarding your question, it looks like you're referring to a built-in feature of AMX Mod X. Open the main menu with the "amxmodmenu" command (in console) and go to the "Stats Settings" option. In there you can enable disable different features. I'm quite sure that one of them is what you're looking for.
Thanks, I definitely will try that. It originally was jpeg but was still too big. I think I got confused with changing the file type to others so often to get it to fit. The forum limit is pretty small.

Thank you! I checked the amxmod site and I see the stats menu explained. However when typing the "amxmodmenu" command in the console, I get the message, "You have no access to that command," I think I can fix this though. I don't think I made myself as admin when initially setting up the server. Thanks again for your help and time.

Last edited by Fiercetree; 12-29-2020 at 19:16.