View Single Post
SomePanns
Old 09-27-2017 , 16:56   Re: [ANY] Source Community Ban List [Version 1.2]
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf_UK View Post
I cannot get this plugin to work on my TF2 servers, despite following the instructions provided.

To start, here's the basic info of my testing server I have been trying to get it working on:
~ TF2 server running v4085139 (latest version as of August 3, 2017)
~ SourceMod v1.8.0.6025
~ MetaMod:Source v1.10.7, git 959
~ Steamtools 0.10.0, git 179-54fdc51
~ SourceCBL version 1.2.1

The first issue is that when I load the files from the 'SourceCBL-master.zip' onto the server, it gives me the following error:
Code:
sm plugins list
sourcecbl.smx (SourceCBL): Required extension "SMJansson" file("smjansson.ext") not running
Of course I downloaded the latest version of SMJansson from the linked thread, but that does not include any .ext files. The 'smjansson_2.3.1.3_binaries.zip' download does have 2 file in it, 'smjansson.ext.dll' and 'smjansson.ext.so'. I placed both in my servers extensions folder (tf\addons\sourcemod\extensions), and yet I still get the below error:
Code:
sm exts list
<FAILED> file "smjansson.ext.dll": error code 000000c1
The problem is that Googling those errors just points me back to the same source - the linked SMJansson thread whos downloads I have already attempted to use and which don't work. Can someone help diagnose what might be going wrong or provide the needed files please?
Have you tried using the github version? SMJansson is known to bug out when you install it.

Never experienced this issue before, and there haven't been any reports about it either.

Last edited by SomePanns; 09-27-2017 at 16:56.