View Single Post
mlov420
Old 02-14-2018 , 07:59   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2734

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeonaRd View Post
I need a little help with the admin and vip tags
I want to show 2 tags in chat, one from the sm_admintitle and one from another external plugin..
I can't find a plugin to work with the cksurf admintitle..
like in this picture:
Spoiler
This question was answered just a few pages back and multiple times throughout this thread, please take time to do a little research since the majority of problems with this plugin are solved in this thread.

To answer the question again, other plugins that modify scoreboard tags, chat tags, or chat/name colors will NOT work simultaneously with ckSurf's tags without heavy modification of ckSurf's chat processing. You can go to your cfg/sourcemod/cksurf.cfg file and look for the following cvar: ck_chat_enable , if you wish to use 3rd party chat/scoreboard stuff, you will need to set that cvar to 0.

Warning, this will completely disable cksurf's chat processing and you will no longer see name/chat colors, rank tags, or anything else from ckSurf. It is very inconvenient and is unlikely to be something you want. Unfortunately, ckSurf is kind of a piece of shit plugin and lots of 3rd party plugins cannot function alongside it.