Detect which class is chosen, be it Arctic, Leet, GIGN, Urban, etc, including VIP.
And associate it with the corresponding arms like CSGO does.
- AmxModX 1.8.3 minimum
- The SetViewEntityBody2 from the post
- Models - Preview here
- Download the required files:[CS Models][CZ Models]
- Compile plugins locally.
- Put the models in: "models/extended/"
- Put in plugin.ini:
[CZ] (Optional) CZ_Bot_Skin_on_Expert.amxx
- Cvar command to disable it on the client side.
- Functions to be associated with cl_minmodels
If set to 1, use the values cl_min_ct */cl_min_t * as input
- * 2.0 - 8/22/22
- Support for shields.
- Admin support added.
- * 1.1 - 8/7/22
- Compatibility for CZ Militia/Spetsnaz.
- * 1.0 - 8/1/22
- First release. Waiting for feedback.
- The bots supported, and seen from spectator mode.
- Compatible VIP, in case you use VIP Objective Balance.
- Shield support can be disabled by changing the code:
#define SHIELD_SUPPORT -> //#define SHIELD_SUPPORT
Any contribution of code or ideas that you want to contribute, is welcome.