View Single Post
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 05-23-2014 , 17:42   Re: Ultimate Chat + Addons
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMeEeRo View Post
Okey thanks, about /rs /rank
Some chat plugins block them, i mean when you right /anything no one see it, but in your plugin we can see, i don't want to see them i just want to block /rs and /rank i mean registered commands not anything after /
This has been fixed in version 1.4 of the UC base plugin using this code:

Code:
public plugin_init() {         //...         set_task(1.0, "PlaceUCLastInQue"); } public PlaceUCLastInQue() {     register_clcmd("say", "HandleSay");     register_clcmd("say_team", "HandleSay"); }
This will make sure that UC is the last plugin to receive the command, so if any other plugin blocks the message, it will never get picked up by UC.

It's all about where you place this plugin in the plugins.ini because that determines in which order everything is called, but the code above eliminates that problem.

...unless I'm not understanding you correctly.

Quote:
2 More, when admins say /top15 the server prints op15 with team color, can you remove /t /g /y /n ?
I will definitely fix that tomorrow.

Quote:
Also, can you check admins chat ? Or add admins chat with your plugin, it should be really ultimate, admins chat is cool, but after we mute a player, he use admin chat to insult, so please make when player muted can't use admins chat and also make admins chat filtered by swear filter..
Thanks.
I will take a look at it. No promises.