View Single Post
TheNewt
Donor
Old 11-28-2007 , 06:47   Re: Webcompiler availble for download
Reply With Quote #4

You must be joking... Right?
hahahahaha, wait your not joking?
Woah, more stupid the rest of them. Congrats! I was told that people can't get much dumber then they are now but you are the next step in this evolutionary chain of moronism! That must take a lot of guts.

But since you are being completely sincere and don't fully realize why I am insulting you, I will shed some light on the subject. Number 1, your statement asks to "install that webcompiler" and my retort is... You do not install a webcompiler. It is a webcompiler, therefore it is used through the web. A so-called 'installed' compiler would be part of the package to download from amxx. It is the amxx studio you are looking for.

And to actually solve your problem with the valid file, it means you must upload a file that is pawn source that this compiler can actually compile. Generally these are files you can make even using notepad, starting with #include and plugin_init.

I must ask... How old are you? I'm thinking you're in the 10-13 range, am I right?