View Single Post
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-03-2021 , 12:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakedon View Post
Hey, I have a question.
If I have no external database linked on my server, where are the weapon settings (stattrak values too) stored?
Reason I'm asking is that I have a private sourcemod server that I run on my pc to just play with bots around various workshop maps and check them out, as well as look at some new skins. But every 2 or so csgo (and server) updates it just breaks and I need to re-do it from scratch. And of course that means all the skins and such are gone, and I can't find any solutions no matter how long I search.
So yea, I just want the database file(s) to copy them over to new servers.
Cool mod, cheers!
If you save everything in sqlite, default that the plugin is configured in this case, just go to the folder csgo/addons/sourcemod/data and copy everything in the folder and save it to your computer, in this case everything is saved there, from skins to player settings.

But if you would have to check even because your server bugs whenever there is an update and you need to do it from scratch, it would not be the right thing. Check if you really set everything up correctly and so on.