View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:         
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2016 , 15:01   Laser Mod v1.7
Reply With Quote #1

LASER MOD v1.7

- Description

- This mod i've made just for take my time because i had no internet, because it i start make just a laser normal, but i got a idea for make an mod. This mod is a little copy from a brazilian joke called "Pega-Congelou". In this joke, when someone touch someone, he cannot move, but when other people that was not who touched him first touch him, he can move again. And I made this on CS Version.

- Features

1. When you put the laser on your enemy, he will be freezed for X seconds ( controlled by a cvar ), when hes freezed, he got rendering + freeze + no laser. If his teammate put his laser on him, his freeze will get out, his teammate will save him.

2. I added "Freeze Nade", a new grenade mod that i pickup the format from frost nades and edited it by myself.

3. Saying /lcmenu, you can custominate your laser with those colors: Orange, blue, green, yellow, purple and white.

4. I've added those especials items typing /lmenu:

- Immortality - You cannot be freezed per 15 seconds.
- +1 Life - When the first time for you die finish, the plugin will set this time again
- Freeze Nade
- Smoke teleport
- Get out the freeze - Your freeze ends, but if have an enemy looking for you, he will freeze you again.
- Kill with one shot - If you put your laser on a enemy, he will die, not freeze.
- Invisibility - Your laser and your personage get invisibility per 20 seconds.

OBS: Get out the freeze, Kill with one shot and invisibility is only for LVIPS ( Laser Vips )
You can buy those items using LMs ( Laser Moneys ) that you got when you freeze/kill players ( obviously, lvips have privilegies )

5. Your LMs will be saved when you disconnect from the server.

6. Your laser only will be enable if you move after the round's start.

7. I have added these plugins from others scripters, if you want use they, here's the list:

- Galileo
- Hud customizer
- Noobjectives
- Nademodes
- Semiclip
- No Kill self
- Auto Team balance
- Transfer money
- Etc...

- Cvars

lasermod_freezeannounce - Show a message and sound when a player freeze X players.
lasermod_freezeannounce_freezes - How much freezes to show the message.
lm_freezes_to_humiliation - How many freezes the freezer need to show the message "You're humiliating X"
lm_freezes_toplay_sound - How many freezes the freezer need to play a sound "Monster kill"

- Change Log

Spoiler

OBS: I'm editing him, suggestions and corrections are welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (Laser_Mod.sma - 706 views - 31.5 KB)
File Type: zip Laser Mod.zip (952.0 KB, 173 views)

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo

Last edited by EFFx; 06-22-2017 at 15:51.