View Single Post
krokroJoujou
Old 02-05-2018 , 07:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Bot AI SHOOT IT FFS Fix
Reply With Quote #86

Alright so i tried to change some cvars on the fly while playing on the server using the serve console, i did not see any difference in bot follow distance or else, do i need to relaod the server after a change or restart map or execute a command? ingame there is a text chat saying when i change a cvar so i know it was correctly registered on the fly.

Btw does anyone know what this does :
sb_force_max_intensity
i found an explanation : Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level. Not sure what that means... i also found this regarding max intensity : https://gist.github.com/hjhee/1887f9...562cffe7d5b5f1 interrestingly the command seems to work on my server without the additional plugin (i think its because i have admincheats plugin which lets me already use cheat commands which sb_force_max_intensity is.

From what i tested you have to put it in the server.cfg folder and not use sm_cvar before it to make it work and you have to specify the characters name, i have this in my .cfg :

sb_force_max_intensity Coach // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Ellis // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Rochelle // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Nick // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Bill // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Louis // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Francis // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level
sb_force_max_intensity Zoey // Default none - DON'T USE sm_cvar IN FRONT OF THIS - Force intensity of selected SurvivorBot to maximum level

Last edited by krokroJoujou; 02-05-2018 at 18:54.